In response to the request from the Senate Chairman and some of the fourth years i would like to clear my name of some issue that has been around for a while.
The profile pointed to by the link in the following comment is not mine. As you can see the id used to create that profile is not the one I'm using (fake.mecian@gmail.com is mine).
"http://fakemecian.blogspot.com/2010/01/laptop-ban.html?showComment=1265223343763#c7139040412996714753"
Also the pictures uploaded in the profile are also not my doing. I don't have any affiliation with the owner of that profile or what his/her purpose is.
Also I bear no responsibility on the comments made in this Blog, although I'm filtering and deleting a lot of them. Many comments are good and serve our purpose but a lot of them are misleading. Some are abusive but there are others which are made with no relevance to the post or what I've said but they accuse me of wrong doing. What ever I write on the Blog is out of my free will and I do so after careful thinking and editing. Reading my blog and responding should be out of your free will too. So when you respond keep in mind to discuss about the post and other relevant matters. The mission of the blog is to facilitate a medium for we students to voice our needs. So lets focus on that in a matured manner and not just use the blog to vent our frustration. Lets keep our side clean so that there is nothing to blame on us.
The FakeMECian lives in this blog. And also the twitter user 'fakemecian' is also myself. So you know where to find me. Its not in some classroom or through social engineering. Just type www.fakemecian.blogspot.com or www.twitter.com/fakemecian or mail me @ fake.mecian@gmail.com to reach me. Stop looking for me. Listen to me if you have time.
This is my Orkut Profile:
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?uid=8086241185085774567
Until then Good Luck !!
FakeMECian
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment