When I came, MECians had a new thing to talk during break time(after all that's all we do right, talk), but I left you all disappointed for a while, dint I. Really sorry about that people.
I heard many stories regarding my sudden departure. Some thought I was busted. Others thought I was caught and suspended. Some people think I retreated scared as the authorities filed a Cyber cell case against me (LOL).Well well now you can discard all these away as I'm back.
I held back the blog for a few days not that I was busted, scared etc. It was going a little off course, from what my purpose was. So I decided to pack up my bags and wait for some change to happen. But as we all just like to be entertained, comment anonymously and just write blogs, nothing happened. (Not surprised, I know my college).
An extract from google's privacy policy about blogs.
So forget about tipping off the cyber cell to catch me.Google only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Google in the following limited circumstances:
We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Privacy Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
The only thing that gives me nightmares is that little piece of paper in which our beloved overlords etch the magical words, Good/Bad/Ugly before I leave the college, lest I be caught.
But leaving the getting caught part, I'm legally clean as a whistle.
So this only means that I'm back to blabber endlessly and make lives miserable for those who hate me.
" I saw a distant storm, the wind which smelled fresh of a new beginning, change, victory. But the wind changed course and burned down my house. #FML "Just kidding guys. I loved all your comments and regards which helped me write more. But many comments were going in the wrong direction. Unnecessary ones.
Things started to pile up and stink and I decided to burn down the house and start afresh.
This is an open portal. What I write and what you comment is open to anyone out there in the internet. So my dear friends comment in a reasonable fashion. Thats all I ask of you people.
Another important announcement, I cant carry forward alone any more. So I invite fresh, creative articles from you people. If you have that flair to babble better than me, if you think some thing need to be addressed just mail your articles, songs, poems, stories, cartoons directly to fake.mecian[at]gmail[dot].com and get your article on the Blog.
And when you send in your mails to me give yourself a nickname. No one in their right minds would want their names etched on this blog and risk getting kicked in the arse. :D
So here I take off again...


2 comments:
What are u man,WHAT ON EARTH
what u mean?
Post a Comment